TAASLP Foundation Scholarship
The TAASLP Foundation awards scholarships to be used for tuition expenses to graduate audiology and speech-language pathology students enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education. An additional stipend to offset directly related educational expenses may also be awarded. Recipients of scholarships will be selected based on merit. At the TAASLP-TAA Joint Annual Convention, one $1000 scholarship will be awarded to an audiology student, and one $1000 scholarship will be awarded to a speech-language pathology student.
To be eligible for consideration, the following criteria must be met:
- The student must provide evidence of enrollment in an educational program in the field of audiology or speech-language pathology at an accredited institution of higher education in the State of Tennessee.
- The student must be enrolled for full-time study (twelve or more credit hours or the full-time standard). If the full-time standard is less than twelve credit hours, the student must provide documentation from the college or university regarding their full-time standard.
- The student must have completed their first year of graduate study in a Tennessee university with faculty recommendations.
- The student must be a student member of TAASLP.
- The student must be recommended by two persons as follows:
- Faculty member at the students current educational institution
- Faculty member at the students previous educational institution
- Colleagues (at least one supervisor) at the students current place of employment for persons returning to school after being in the workforce.
Scholarship Applications due August 15, 2016
Please make sure to login with your TAASLP information
Interested in sponsoring a scholarship?
Interested in Participating in the Gala Fundraiser for Scholarships?
Look No Further!