Support your state organization and join TAASLP today!
Benefits of Membership:
- Connect and network with speech-language pathology and audiology colleagues. Use this platform to let your voice be heard and to get involved!
- Opportunity to take part in continuing education and other advocacy events such as Day on the Hill and the annual convention
- Members can attend convention at a discounted rate
- Dues help to support lobbying efforts towards legislative issues surrounding the profession
- Access to helpful resources such as job openings, members-only message forum, and continuing education opportunities
Types of Membership:
- Working Professionals
- TAASLP and TAA: $105 Annual Dues
- TAASLP: $85 Annual Dues
- SLP Assistant: $50 Annual Dues
- Students: $15 Annual Dues
- Lifetime Membership: *Free
Age 65 and older
Has held TAASLP membership for at least 10 consecutive years
*Must apply for lifetime membership by submitting a request to the TAASLP President.