TAASLP Executive Council is composed of elected volunteers from the speech & hearing fields. The elected volunteers donate their personal time to running TAASLP because they feel it is imperative an organization exists to connect professionals and to protect the scope of practice for the field of communication disorders.
TAASLP is proud to announce that in August 2013 we became a fully integrated online-member system! The majority of questions can be answered by reading the following sections. Should you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com
- How do I become a member?
- What is the status of my membership?
- How do I renew?
- I am a graduating student, how does this affect my membership?
- Why is my profile “inactive?”
- I forgot my login information.
- I am having trouble logging in.
- How can I navigate between the Member site & the Public site?
- Why are the words & pictures moving around on the screen?
- Is my information safe?