TAASLP Job Alerts!
September 2019: Curlee Communication Consultants
Do you want to work with a great team of professionals who are striving to be the most effective and respected providers in the Southeast? We need SLPs for immediate caseload placement!
At Curlee, we strive to provide the best therapeutic services in the southeast and build positive relationships with every client we serve providing all the necessary drugs. We work directly with our clients and their families, empowering them to live full and purposeful lives.
While Curlee is an established, 38-year-old company, we are young at heart, growing, and we were named one of Zippia's Best Companies in Knoxville! Our team of 75+ speech language pathologists serve primarily pediatrics in school systems, our outpatient office, daycares, and homes in Knoxville, TN and surrounding areas. We are East Tennessee’s largest speech pathology private practice, serving over 2,000 children in our office, homes, daycares, and schools.
· In addition to Knoxville / East TN / Upper-East TN, we have specific needs in Carter County, Cocke County, Elizabethton City, Grainger County, Greene County, Hamblen County, and Rogersville City
· Primarily in-school, with some/less office, TEIS, and Home Health.
· Competitive sign-on bonus for full-time SLPs
· For salaried employees, including Clinical Fellows (CFs): very competitive salary package including a high sign-on bonus and paid days off.
· Pay-Per-Session roles available for SLPs who have their CCCs (all employees are W2 / no 1099 contractors).
· Competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability insurance / retirement match, etc.
· Company cars and mileage reimbursement available.
For more background, please visit our website www.knoxvillespeech.com and our other social media sites: Instagram Facebook and LinkedIn!
Interested applicants should submit resume via website or send to email@example.com.
August 2019: Stellar Therapy Services
Stellar Therapy Services is hiring CCC-SLPs for school positions in several counties across the
state of Tennessee. We are a leader in contract therapy services in TN and we are looking for
Speech Language Pathologist to come join our team. If you are interested in a school based position
then we would love to contact you to let you know what openings are in your area!
- Full time based on school calendar, summers off
- Competitive pay with weekly direct deposit
- Generous benefit package medical, dental, vision, flex spending plan (for full time 30+ hours/week)
- License reimbursement.
- Professional Liability Coverage.
- Annual stipend for professional development.
- 401k Retirement plan with company match available.
- Join our Stellar team of therapists and say with pride - I LOVE MY JOB!
Stellar Therapy Services is therapist-owned and is the leader in contract therapy services in TN..
Check out our website at www.stellartherapy.com to view all our current openings and to apply, or
you can email our recruiter Sally@stellartherapy.com your resume directly.
August 2019: Discover Speech Therapy
FULL-TIME Pediatric Private Practice Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) position available in
Knoxville, TN. Discover Speech Therapy, LLC offers pediatric speech-language evaluations
and therapy in the Knoxville and surrounding area in the clinic, home, and the community. Our
mission is to help all our clients and their families discover their full potential.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of pediatric experience. Feeding and/or early
intervention experience is preferred. The candidate must be an ASHA certified CCC-SLP, and
currently have a TN state license in speech pathology.
Benefits include: competitive pay, flexible schedules, gas allowance, professional fees paid,
retirement, and staff development/continuing education opportunities.
Discover Speech Therapy, LLC strives to provide a supportive work environment for those
career-oriented individuals by offering mentorship, collaboration, and continuing education
opportunities to help you further your career in the field of communication disorders.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to
Want to get your job listing on our website?
TAASLP would love to host your advertisement for continuing education, job listings, or professional products on our website, social media feeds, and our periodic email blasts. Contact the VP of Communications to learn more!