UTHSC Open Positions
UTHSC Positions Open
Instructor not on the tenure track (multiple positions) - https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/uthsc_faculty/jobdetail.ftl?job=22000001TS&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FChicago
Instructor/Assistant Professor and Coordinator - https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/uthsc_faculty/jobdetail.ftl?job=22000001YZ&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FChicago
Stellar Therapy Services
Stellar Therapy Services School Based SLP Positions
Stellar Therapy Services is a leader in contract staffing and we have immediate openings for school-based Speech Pathologists in multiple locations throughout TN and North GA.
Here at Stellar Therapy Services, we're committed to providing a work environment that allows therapists to live the life they choose. So, if you are looking for your DREAM JOB, then look no further. We value you as a therapist and want to help customize the perfect work setting all while providing you with the resources and support you will need to truly make a difference in the life of a child.
- Speech Language Pathologist- CCC
- Now Hiring for 2022-2023 School Year
- PRN- Full Time Opportunities
- Will work with any availability schedule
- In person -school based
- Virtual Opportunities as well
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology
- Active TN Speech license (or ability to obtain)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- CFY’s Welcome to apply
Reasons to Join the Stellar Team!
- Competitive Salaries
- W2- Employee, paid for YOUR time not per billable visit
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Biweekly Direct Deposit
- Continuing Ed Reimbursements
- Support from other skilled therapists, and wonderful admin team
- Family friendly work environment
- Therapist owned and managed company for 20yrs
- Customize your own schedule- tell us when and how much you want to work!
You're not dreaming—all of this is a reality that our employees enjoy. We've discovered that when we encourage employees to take time off and take control of their work schedules, they're happier and ultimately, more productive. We believe in treating our therapists like the professionals they are and give them the freedom to work the schedule that best fits their schedule.
Ready to Apply? Click here: https://stellar-therapy-services.hiringthing.com/
Have Questions? Email our Friendly Recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech-Language Pathologist-Kids Express Therapy Services
Provides quality speech pathology services to most diagnoses, including evaluation, intervention and education, program planning and implementation, discharge planning, related documentation, and communication. Under the general supervision of the speech pathology supervisor, or program manager, and the clinical supervision of a mentor, the Staff Speech Pathologist treats a variety of diagnoses per department standards, as assigned by the mentor. This position is outpatient clinic based with a full variety of clinicians and speech pathologists with many years of experience!
Plan, organize and adjusts the daily schedule to optimally use available time, space and equipment in order to provide the best possible treatment.
Utilizes the appropriate treatment techniques, based on the latest information available and standards of practice, for selected diagnosis to create and meet the plan of treatment.
Maintains sufficient supplies and materials, in working order, for each treatment session.
Develops objectives and measurable goals that are supported by the evaluation.
Develops a treatment plan that is supported by the goals.
Reevaluates and redefines goals and treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s needs and per the department policy and procedures.
Participates in the training of other team members when appropriate, and provides educational opportunities to others at the request of a supervisor or program manager.
Completes departmental and corporate forms accurately and in a timely manner.
Charges appropriately for treatment/ services rendered.
Terminates treatment at the appropriate time per department standards.
Master's degree in speech pathology.
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION, CERTIFICATION:
License (or eligible) to practice speech pathology in the State of Tennessee or eligible for clinical fellowship year.
BLS for Healthcare providers obtained during the probationary period and maintained during employment.
Barbara Meussner @ 731-343-8944 or email: Barbara.Meussner@wth.org
Speech-Language Pathologist-Kids Express Therapy Services
SLPs and SLPAs
Little Tennessee Valley Educational Cooperative, founded in 1971, is a public nonprofit agency formed by local school systems in East Tennessee. We are urgently hiring Speech-Language Pathologists and Speech-Language Pathology Assistants in the East Tennessee region. Our mission is to help all children reach their potential by partnering with parents, schools, and communities.
Benefits you will enjoy while working for Little Tennessee Valley Educational Cooperative:
● W2 employed
● State of Tennessee retirement plan
● State of Tennessee health insurance (full-time employees)
● Long Term Disability and Life Insurance company paid (full-time employees)
● Online/paperless documentation system
Please send resume to email@example.com
Speech-Language Pathologist-Kids Express Therapy Services
Audiologist: Private practice, full-time position, and great team!
You enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. You want an opportunity to come in, showcase your passion, have a voice, and be part of an amazing team.
The Company: West Tennessee Hearing & Speech Center
We are a public, independent nonprofit, community-oriented audiology, and speech pathology practice that has been providing comprehensive hearing and speech services to the West Tennessee for almost 70 years. We are staffed by Doctors of Audiology and Hearing Instrument Specialists, who are committed to
giving our patients the highest quality hearing health care available. We provide state-of-the-art hearing aid technology, advanced hearing testing and tinnitus services. We absolutely love what we do! Bringing improved hearing and better communication to our patients’ lives is our passion. We strive for a strong
patient-provider relationship based on honesty, integrity, and values, and we feel that this is the best approach to making sure our patients don’t miss any of the precious moments in their lives.
We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable and helps them work towards better hearing and quality of life. The right candidate will appreciate autonomy, naturally self- driven, and excited for potential growth and expansion within the region. Our team received the
Nonprofit of the Year Award in 2010 and 2018.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Audiologist will be responsible for performing comprehensive diagnostic testing, hearing aid evaluation, selection, and fitting, patient counseling, and follow-up care. Our clinic focuses on treating hearing loss in both children and adults.
Administers Diagnostic Tests
• Performs Diagnostic Testing
• Performs tympanometry, and acoustic reflex threshold testing and DPOAE testing.
• Interprets test results and provides reporting to physicians and other medical professionals.
Hearing Aid Evaluation and Fitting
• Counsels patients regarding test results, and gains a complete understanding of the patient’s hearing needs and lifestyle to develop a customized hearing care plan.
• Performs selection, programming, and verification of the appropriate hearing aid technology to best meet the patient’s individual needs.
• Provides ongoing management including follow-up and education, hearing aid checks and adjustments, repairs, and cleanings as necessary to maintain ongoing patient relationships.
Assists in Professional and Community Outreach
In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in fundraising, marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations. This includes informational presentations regarding hearing
loss, treatment options, and technology to local community groups, facilities, and medical professionals.
• AuD or applicable MS degree. Current Tennessee Audiologist License (or ability to obtain one by time of hire) and Hearing Aid Dispenser License in good standing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved.
• Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
• Organized, able to multi-task, detail oriented.
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
• Flexible scheduling
• Retirement plan
• Paid Holidays and PTO- Flexible
• Specialized Training
Please apply to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech-Language Pathologist-Kids Express Therapy Services
Begin your new adventure with us!!! Make a difference serving children in a quaint community and come work in a fun and relaxed environment. Kids Express Therapy Services, LLC is seeking a self-motivated, and passionate speech-language pathologist to help us grow our program. For over 3 years Kids Express Therapy Services, LLC has been serving children with special needs through speech therapy and feeding therapy. We have recently added Occupational Therapy Services as well. Physical Therapy will be added in the very near future as well. As our practice continues to grow we want to better serve our children and their families in our rural town. Our mission is to serve the underserved children in Tennessee.
Come grow and learn from us. Are you just getting started in the field? Our very experienced staff will help lead and guide you on your journey, and look forward to learning from you as well. Let your adventure begin with us, because we care about you as a person and as a professional.
Summary of Primary Duties & Responsibilities: The Speech Pathologist is responsible for evaluating, treating and discharging assigned patients as appropriate and per established policies and procedures; ensuring effective development and application of speech programs and treatment procedures; ensuring optimal assigned patient scheduling and wait list management, satisfaction and appropriate insurance billing and coding.
Essential Primary Duties for Speech Pathologist:
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, or swallowing difficulties.
- Develop and implement effective treatment programs.
- Provide counseling to patients and patients’ families about results of testing and recommended treatment options.
- Establish patient understanding, expectations, and goals for treatment.
- Create accurate documentation and reporting for all patient visits.
- Delegate duties to support personnel as appropriate.
- Maintain communication with staff and outside agencies per state guidelines.
- Refer patients to medical specialists in dentistry, psychology, or other related fields as deemed appropriate.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times, conforming to HIPPA privacy regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with a variety of speech and cognitive disorders.
- Experience or training with Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC) systems is helpful.
- An interest in pediatric feeding strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team (PT & OT).
- Basic computer literacy.
- Ability to comply with all regulatory standards
Qualified candidates can email résumé to email@example.com
Assistant Director of Clinical Research-University of Texas at Austin
Assistant Director of Clinical Research
Moody College of Communication
Position Open To:
Weekly Scheduled Hours:
Earliest Start Date:
Expected to Continue
Advance best practices and the scholarly work and clinical materials that support the distinct programming of the Arthur M. Blank Center for Stuttering Education and Research through research, clinical training, and supervision. This position is based in Atlanta, Georgia at the Arthur M. Blank Center for Stuttering Education and Research Atlanta Satellite Center.
This position is based in Atlanta, Georgia at the Arthur M. Blank Center for Stuttering Education and Research Atlanta Satellite Center.
- Collaborate and maintain interactions within the College, University, satellite centers, other Universities, special groups and external stuttering focused agencies, with particular focus on expanding the caseload and community relationships that facilitate future clinical and research growth, and with an emphasis on diversity, equity, and inclusion as it relates to the people we serve and the students we train.
- Coordinate, plan, and implement innovative evaluation and treatment models for individuals who stutter and their families, including annual Camp Dream. Speak. Live., and our daily evidence-based programs. Provide a clinical model of excellence in service provision of persons who stutter, including direct treatment of clients, client consultation, as well as facilitation of parent trainings, and support groups. Teach, mentor, and supervise students and clinical fellows in the evaluations and treatment of stuttering and/or cluttering.
- Facilitate and support ongoing and new clinical research projects and disseminate clinical research in a scholarly manner, including peer-reviewed publications and presentations as well as providing continuing education workshops, and submissions of proposals to secure additional funding to support clinical research efforts.
- Support development and publication of clinical resources.
- Actively contributes to an environment and culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Identifies potential opportunities for promoting awareness of DEI. Participates in center-wide DEI training and discussions.
Bachelor’s degree in related field. CCC-SLP certification. Five years of experience coordinating or administering a research program. Demonstrated ability to exercise resourcefulness and good judgment. Ability to manage multiple streams of work. Demonstrated excellent analytical skills, problem solving ability, and strong critical thinking skills. Utilizes communication skills with an emphasis on empathy and discretionary judgment. Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
Advanced degree in speech, language, and hearing sciences or associated disciplines. Preference for fluent speaker of Spanish and/or other languages. Experience working with culturally diverse populations. Demonstrated leadership in the stuttering community as well as strong clinical and academic training in this field of study.
$63,000 + depending on qualifications
Standard Office Conditions
- 3 work references with their contact information; at least one reference should be from a supervisor
- Letter of interest
Important for applicants who are NOT current university employees or contingent workers: You will be prompted to submit your resume the first time you apply, then you will be provided an option to upload a new Resume for subsequent applications. Any additional Required Materials (letter of interest, references, etc.) will be uploaded in the Application Questions section; you will be able to multi-select additional files. Before submitting your online job application, ensure that ALL Required Materials have been uploaded. Once your job application has been submitted, you cannot make changes.
Important for Current university employees and contingent workers: As a current university employee or contingent worker, you MUST apply within Workday by searching for Find UT Jobs. If you are a current University employee, log-in to Workday, navigate to your Worker Profile, click the Career link in the left hand navigation menu and then update the sections in your Professional Profile before you apply. This information will be pulled in to your application. The application is one page and you will be prompted to upload your resume. In addition, you must respond to the application questions presented to upload any additional Required Materials (letter of interest, references, etc.) that were noted above.
Regular staff who have been employed in their current position for the last six continuous months are eligible for openings being recruited for through University-Wide or Open Recruiting, to include both promotional opportunities and lateral transfers. Staff who are promotion/transfer eligible may apply for positions without supervisor approval.
Retirement Plan Eligibility:
The retirement plan for this position is Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS), subject to the position being at least 20 hours per week and at least 135 days in length.
A criminal history background check will be required for finalist(s) under consideration for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The University of Texas at Austin, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.
The University of Texas at Austin will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employment Eligibility Verification:
If hired, you will be required to complete the federal Employment Eligibility Verification I-9 form. You will be required to present acceptable and original documents to prove your identity and authorization to work in the United States. Documents need to be presented no later than the third day of employment. Failure to do so will result in loss of employment at the university.
Click here to apply and find out more information.
Sidekick Therapy Partners is Hiring W2 employees, salary or per-session with no IEP meetings!
Sidekick Therapy Partners - an energetic, growing company with 40 years of experience serving Tennessee – is hiring Speech Therapists. Sidekick Therapy Partners is actively hiring Speech Therapists in Upper East Tennessee (Tri-Cities), Nashville & Knoxville regions. At Sidekick, our mission is to employ teamwork and therapeutic excellence to empower our clients to live full and purposeful lives.
Sidekick Therapy Partners serves 19 school districts across Tennessee, and we have been Tennessee-owned and operated for over 40 years. In addition, we are the largest vendor for Tennessee Early Intervention System (TEIS) serving the birth to three population, as well as children in our outpatient offices. Our team has over 125 Speech-Language Therapists (SLP) that provide high-quality care for patients in school systems, homes, daycares, and our outpatient offices—so they can become the heroes of their own journeys.
A few benefits you will enjoy while working for Sidekick Therapy Partners:
· All staff are W2 employees (including per session!) with benefits
· Choose either salary or per-session compensation
· Enjoy a flexible work schedule
· Individualized care with one-on-one treatment sessions & small caseload sizes in the school system (30-40 children per caseload!)
· Third-party handing of all billing requirements
· Online/paperless documentation system created specifically for SLPs by Sidekick’s IT team
· Work with various populations & diagnoses
CLICK HERE to Upload your resume and Apply Today!!!!
Want to get your job listing on our website?
TAASLP would love to host your advertisement for continuing education, job listings, or professional products on our website, social media feeds, and our periodic email blasts. Contact the VP of Communications to learn more!