Roane County Schools is Hiring!!
Roane County Schools-East Tennessee is looking to hire a full-time SLP to join our team for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year!
· Assess, screen and evaluate students and effectively share results with parents and educational staff, and participate in the eligibility determination process in accordance with state, federal and district guidelines.
· Provide direct and consultative speech and language services.
· Develop and implement individual Education Plans for eligible students within a timely manner.
· Maintain ongoing assessments to verify progress towards annual goals.
· Work with school staff to share and demonstrate specific techniques and interventions.
· Maintain records and information concerning individual students in a confidential manner and comply with all FERPA regulations.
· Establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships with administrative and school staff, and families.
· Participate in meetings for the purpose of addressing student goals and needs.
· Maintain all required records for individual students.
· Maintain consistent attendance and conform to regular work hours.
· Travel between multiple schools.
· Perform related duties as assigned by administration.
· Tennessee Speech Pathology Certification
· Pre-employment drug screening
· Fingerprinting/Background Check
To apply, click here. Further questions or concerns regarding the open position should be directed to Ms. Marti Sparks, Supervisor of Special Education for Roane County Schools. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (865)376-5592 ext. 1124
Little Tennessee Valley Educational Cooperative
Little Tennessee Valley Educational Cooperative, founded in 1971, is a public nonprofit agency
formed by local school systems in East Tennessee. We are hiring Speech Therapists in the East
Tennessee region. Our mission is to help all children reach their potential by partnering with
parents, schools, and communities.
Benefits you will enjoy while working for Little Tennessee Valley Educational Cooperative:
● W2 employed
● State of Tennessee retirement plan
● State of Tennessee health insurance (full-time employees)
● Long Term Disability and Life Insurance company paid (full-time employees)
● Online/paperless documentation system
Please send resume to email@example.com
Northeast Georgia Speech Center
Founded in 1970, The Northeast Georgia Speech Center, Inc. (NEGASC) provides a program of comprehensive diagnostic-treatment services to children with speech disorders that they might establish or renew their lines of communication with others and live more productive lives.
The Executive Director / Head Speech Pathologist leads by example managing clinical responsibilities (25%) and being an exemplary hands-on Speech Pathologist (75%) engaging in daily practice as well as hiring, training, and supervising our team of Speech Pathologists. S/he is the head of and responsible for the professional staff and of the Center’s professional aspects and program resources e. g., staff, equipment, facility, finances, and public relations to achieve the program’s goals. As the designated administrator, s/he has the authority to direct the program.
For a detailed job description, Click Here
To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application review begins April 24, 2021 and continues until the position is filled.
The Therapy & Learning Center is hiring SLPs!!!
The Therapy & Learning Center located in Jackson, TN, is hiring a full-time and registry SLP to join our amazing team. TLC is a multidisciplinary center that includes outpatient and school-based ST, OT, and PT as well as an inclusive child care program, early intervention/developmental therapy, a day program for adults, hippotherapy/therapeutic riding, and more. We serve children of various ages and diverse diagnoses from throughout West Tennessee.
We are seeking a compassionate, dedicated, growth-oriented SLP to provide therapy services in our outpatient pediatric clinic. Our outpatient team includes eight SLPs plus over 15 OT and PT staff members.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.wth.org or contact Angie Dyer, Therapy Program Manager, at (731) 664-3672 or email@example.com.
For more information visit our website.
Sidekick Therapy Partners is Hiring W2 employees, salary or per-session with no IEP meetings!
Sidekick Therapy Partners - an energetic, growing company with 40 years of experience serving Tennessee – is hiring Speech Therapists. Sidekick Therapy Partners is actively hiring Speech Therapists in Upper East Tennessee (Tri-Cities), Nashville & Knoxville regions. At Sidekick, our mission is to employ teamwork and therapeutic excellence to empower our clients to live full and purposeful lives.
Sidekick Therapy Partners serves 19 school districts across Tennessee, and we have been Tennessee-owned and operated for over 40 years. In addition, we are the largest vendor for Tennessee Early Intervention System (TEIS) serving the birth to three population, as well as children in our outpatient offices. Our team has over 125 Speech-Language Therapists (SLP) that provide high-quality care for patients in school systems, homes, daycares, and our outpatient offices—so they can become the heroes of their own journeys.
A few benefits you will enjoy while working for Sidekick Therapy Partners:
· All staff are W2 employees (including per session!) with benefits
· Choose either salary or per-session compensation
· Enjoy a flexible work schedule
· Individualized care with one-on-one treatment sessions & small caseload sizes in the school system (30-40 children per caseload!)
· Third-party handing of all billing requirements
· Online/paperless documentation system created specifically for SLPs by Sidekick’s IT team
· Work with various populations & diagnoses
CLICK HERE to Upload your resume and Apply Today!!!!
Want to get your job listing on our website?
TAASLP would love to host your advertisement for continuing education, job listings, or professional products on our website, social media feeds, and our periodic email blasts. Contact the VP of Communications to learn more!