Involvement in your state organization is essential to the professional development of any student. Involvement gives you the opportunity to participate in legislation affecting the field, network with professionals & students statewide, establish working relationships outside of the clinic and have fun while doing so! Joining is as simple as a few clicks and is affordable! $15 annual dues allows you to network with an incredible group of professionals, participate in TAASLP at whatever level you feel comfortable with and also qualify for scholarships given by the TAASLP Foundation!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com if interested in being the TAASLP Student Delegate
TAASLP Student Membership Forms
- TAASLP Foundation gives two $2,500 scholarships annually. You must be a TAASLP member to qualify!
- College Scholarships and Financial Aid For Students with Disabilities
Get Involved in TAASLP
- TAASLP-TAA Joint Annual Convention College Bowl
- Join TAASLP Advocacy Efforts
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn